Tuesday 7 April 2009

The best sequenced electropop album – ever!

Having mentioned the terrible track sequence on Pet Shop Boys' Fundamental album, I thought I'd put together a compilation of some of the best electropop songs with each track in the same spot as on the album from which it comes, if you see what I mean (beginning to regret this already)…

1 Fine Time, New Order (from Technique)

2 Your Love Takes Me Higher, The Beloved (Happiness)

3 I've Been Losing You, A-ha (Scoundrel Days)

4 Patience of a Saint, Electronic (Electronic)

5 Neon Lights, Kraftwerk (The Man Machine)

6 Enjoy the Silence, Depeche Mode (Violator)

7 So Hard, Pet Shop Boys (Behaviour)

8 L'enfer enfin, Etienne Daho (Eden)

9 Voyager, Momus (Voyager)

10 Yesterday, When I Was Drunk, Gangway (Sitting in the Park – Again)

Hmm, might be worth a listen/tweak.

No comments:

Post a Comment